Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH)
Date of Issuance: 25 June 2019
Terms: Full time, initial one-year contract subject to 6 months’ probation period. Possibility to continue.
For information about JDN/OCCRP please visit www.occrp.org.
- Tracing and processing expenses with attention to detail, collecting necessary approvals and identifying system improvements to increase efficiency of processes.
- Following and handling multiple e-mail accounts quickly and accurately.
- Continuously and independently gathering information on multiple grants, grant funding and spending, through various available sources (grant proposals, contracts and budgets, internal correspondence, excel budget workbooks, and other data sources).
- Corresponding with field-based reporters and other personnel as required, in close cooperation with the Program Managers, finance and human resource departments.
- Supporting colleagues in organizing international conferences/trainings, in cooperation with JDN’s/OCCRP’s Event Manager.
- Maintaining records in Excel of JDN/OCCRP investigative stories, story coverage, trainings and other activities and variables.
- Supporting the production of JDN/OCCRP reports through tracking other forms of data as required.
- Supporting Programs colleagues in tracking, completing and uploading reports and files.
- Tracking and making entries in the JDN/OCCRP staff calendar and other calendars.
- Performing other tasks as required
Qualifications and Skills:
- Either BiH citizenship or the right to reside and work in BiH.
- B.A. degree required, preferably in finance, economics or other related field.
- At least 3 years’ work experience (relevant sector, e.g. international organization, NGO or other).
- Good oral English Language skills and ability to communicate effectively using written English.
- Computer literate with strong experience using Google (Gmail), Microsoft Office applications, primarily Word and Excel, and ability to learn other applications.
- Able to work independently, while asking for guidance when needed.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize on workload in a high energy, deadline-orientated environment
To apply, please email a letter of interest and your resume to jobs[at]occrp.org by 7 July 2019.
All applications must be submitted in English. We regret that we are not able to reply to unsuccessful candidates.