Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH)
Date of Issuance: 01 July 2019
Terms: Entry level position, Full time, subject to 6 months’ probation period.
For information about JDN/OCCRP please visit www.occrp.org.
- Book daily incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Active participation in monthly accounting.
- Prepare and upload documents to online financial reporting systems.
- Assistance with paperwork to Finance Manager for:
- Yearly financial planning.
- Monthly reports to Program Manager.
- Prepare various documents for Audit purpose.
- Other financial paperwork preparations.
- Maintain inventory and general staff lists.
- Communication with external suppliers and vendors.
- Communication with Finance Manager on other financial tasks.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Finance, or final year students.
- Less than one years of work experience.
- Advantage: Basic finance and accounting experience.
- Fluent in English language, written and spoken and B/C/S languages.
- B&H citizenship or the right to reside and work in B&H.
- Ability to stay focused during repetitive tasks.
- Ability to multitask and organize their time accordingly.
- Ability to work well with people from a range of countries, languages and backgrounds, online and in person.
- Ability to work independently, while asking for guidance when needed.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office applications.
To apply, please email a letter of interest and your resume to jobs[at]occrp.org by 8 July 2019.
All applications must be submitted in English. We regret that we are not able to reply to unsuccessful candidates.